Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Product Review: Terressentials Mud Wash

 
This hair wash is AMAZING. My hair has never felt better.

The Scent:
I tried Left Coast Lemon, but they have suggestions on which to use for your hair type. The smell honestly reminded me of lemon Pine-Sol.  It wasn't a bad thing though.

The Application:
I used a plastic bowl to mix with water. You can use what you prefer to mix the mud and water in. I sectioned my hair and massaged into my scalp and then moved to my strands. After applying I twisted each section. My hair looked healthier by just applying. If your hair isn't used to all natural products, they suggest doing a detox with the mud wash.

The Results:
My hair didn't feel stripped as it usually does with normal shampoos. I normally use Shea Moisture Shampoo. I will continue using the mud wash. My hair felt great.

The Cost:
It's a little expensive when you factor in shipping, but it is worth the money if you ask me. I recommend this mud wash.
 

Want to know what method I used to wash?

Check out Naptural85's tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oVBAUCjm_I&feature=relmfu


Link to order:
http://www.terressentials.com/haircare.html

No comments:

Post a Comment